torsdag 12 november 2009

Counterproductivity

In many cases, Japanese people are very good att keeping their things immaculate and durable. Sometimes it comes as a great shock when you run across something from a different lifetime and it hasn't even got a single scratch to it. But as I was walking home from work today I burst out laughing as I looked into a lorry driving past. The seats were still covered in plastic from the factory, as expected, but to my surprise the driver was sitting there on his spotless outpost puffing on a cigarett... Tell me, what's the point with that?

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh vad roligt att bryta det vanliga och få drömma sig bort..... Lååååångt bort till Japan och till toaletter med inbyggda handfat - revolutionerande uppfinning också värd ett Nobelpris?
    Kram från Sten&Walther

    SvaraRadera