fredag 25 september 2009

An honest proposal

So, I like writing. But I am much better at writing in my mother tongue than in English. Not to mention Japanese. (Well, I can at least say it: [Nihongo wa chåttå…] which translates into “Japanese is a bit…”, saying in a polite way that my Japanese isn’t what it’s supposed to be. Just to clarify: I hadn’t studied a word of Japanese before I came here. (And å sounds a bit like a posh or, do you follow?)) However, it would feel unfair to all of you who aren’t fluent (in Swedish) just yet, if you had to translate every message through google translate. You would probably miss the point. So, here’s my proposal: I'll write in Swedish whenever I feel like it, but will try to write a majority of the posts in English. Ok?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar